About Photomatter Blog

Photomatter Blog is an extension of Photomatter.com's Photography web site featuring photos by James Markus. The blog will focus on photography, business practices, equipment, new photographic creations, important photographic news/information, recent work, and my occasional posts.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A new way to publish


Early August I began three new "Convozines". I'll write some more about them on the Photomatter.com news, but I wanted to introduce them here. Convozines are online publications that are developed on a well designed framework, and have a consistent look. In one way they are an online magazine, and in another they are a blend of a blog, and social media like facebook and twitter. The promise that they hold is that many can contribute content like wikipedia, and can become almost like a trade mag - a source - a unique collection of information on any topic. As the depth of the content grows - the value increases. The newest convo of mine is "Culinary Art". I hope more people with photographic talent can help me create a worthy food source. Have a look...


Click here to See the online mag

No comments:

Post a Comment