About Photomatter Blog

Photomatter Blog is an extension of Photomatter.com's Photography web site featuring photos by James Markus. The blog will focus on photography, business practices, equipment, new photographic creations, important photographic news/information, recent work, and my occasional posts.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Leica February Surprise

Earlier this month a mysterious box appeared in my garage. It didn't have the usual markings or labels, but I noticed it was from Germany, and it mentioned I Shot It. When I opened the box - inside was a brand new model of Leica, that was introduced in late October 2013 - the Leica C. I had selected the Dark Rose finish for my I Shot It Food competition winning photo, and promptly forgot all about it. After using it a bit, I must say, it takes really good photos, and has some surprising features - besides looking good. Here it is...


A week later a bill came from the US mail carrier for US Customs, and some other fee. But I am not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment