About Photomatter Blog

Photomatter Blog is an extension of Photomatter.com's Photography web site featuring photos by James Markus. The blog will focus on photography, business practices, equipment, new photographic creations, important photographic news/information, recent work, and my occasional posts.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Couple Awards

I got notice this morning that this photo was given an award of excellence by I Shot It.
With Angus moving out, and Sam becoming more reclusive - the house seems very quiet now-a-days. Nothing like the constant "Will you stop touching me" days of not so long ago. Quiet is nice! Here is a link to the I Shot Competition CLICK HERE

*Also*

About 5 weeks ago I won another Weekly Assignment at FM with the topic being "Old School" which was conveyed by this image. Angus provided the hand modeling.
Here is a link to the Fred Miranda Weekly Assignment competition. CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment