About Photomatter Blog

Photomatter Blog is an extension of Photomatter.com's Photography web site featuring photos by James Markus. The blog will focus on photography, business practices, equipment, new photographic creations, important photographic news/information, recent work, and my occasional posts.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Ooooops

Seems I haven't posted in a while.  I got a bit busy, and I needed to recharge the soul. In the last 6 months I began participating in another photo site which aesthetically I liked it's design. I also let expire my FM gallery which reached 2.3 million views. Lots of views, but almost no action. So, the approximately 1200 images in the gallery were all  thrown away. Cathartic! 

I created an image for one of the new site's photo contest, and it won some awards. The new gallery is linked here, and here is the image.



No comments:

Post a Comment